top of page



Carbon 60, or C60, is a molecule with 60 carbon atoms which looks similar to a soccer ball.  It is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from free radicals. Aging and age-related damage is the work of free radicals. C60 penetrates deep into the body's cells, allowing its antioxidant capabilities to eradicate free radicals. Free radicals can enter the body from any number of sources, anything from pollution in the environment to chemicals found in food, and pesticides.


A healthy diet offers the body powerful antioxidants to combat free radical damage. However, current research suggests that taking C60 offers a powerful option to combat free radical damage. 


A groundbreaking 2012 study, "The prolongation of the lifespan of rats by repeated oral administration of [60]fullerene",  found that C60 dissolved in olive oil almost doubled the lifespan of the rats. The study also found that C60 reduced age associated to oxidative stress and mitochondrial radical production. C60 



BeeAGoddess Naturals brand C60 in Olive Oil (Carbon 60 in organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil). 
2 fluid oz. per bottle
24mg/oz. Carbon 60


Research grade 99.9%+ carbon 60; the remaining 0.09% (or less) is safe C70, and no dangerous solvents.


These statements and products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

bottom of page